This 3-day Advanced Training Certificate presents a Physiotherapeutic Approach to working with clients who have injuries, physical limitations and mobility impairments.
Specific injuries and pathologies are examined and students learn about the precautions and/or contraindications for these conditions, as well as other exercise options and modifications to the original BASI Pilates repertoire. Course participants will learn safe ways to work with clients who suffer some of the injuries and pathologies we encounter most often. A manual is included and participants receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
- 12, 13 & 14 November 2021.
- 760 € (700€ if you pay before September 15th)
- 500 € full audit (repeat entire course)
- 200 € 1-day audit (repeat only 1 day)
Method of payment:
- 300 € – Booking a place
- remaining € – before September 15th
- remaining € + 60 € – after September 15th
- Friday 2pm to 9pm (come already eaten and bring a snack for the break)
- Saturday 2pm to 9pm (come already eaten and bring a snack for the break)
- Sunday 9am to 4pm (bring food for the midday break)