Become a Pilates instructor with one of the best schools in the world!
The CTTC provides comprehensive pilates training covering the full range of method devices: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ped-a-pul, Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel and other auxiliary accessories. It is a comprehensive and intensive professional-level program that provides a solid foundation for starting a Pilates career.
The course also includes a training in the “Block System” (BASI Block System: a methodology of programming and teaching created by Rael Isacowitz); and a training in the science of human movement, anatomy and physiology.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Work in accordance with the principles of Pilates and introduce these principles to clients and students.
- Evaluate posture and types of posture, and detect postural deviations.
- Solve problems and provide effective exercise solutions for many physical conditions.
- Compiling comprehensive and safe pilates programs tailored to individual needs.
- Use the BASI® System Block to successfully manage individual and group sessions.
- Analyze and understand pilates exercises based on anatomical and biomechanical principles.
- Demonstrate a high level of the vast repertoire of classic Pilates exercises, as well as the wide range of original BASI exercises.
- Use the complete line of all major pilates appliances, including the revolutionary Avalon System.
- Modify the exercises according to the person’s needs and objectives.
- Work with specific populations and be prepared to continue BASI’s Advanced Education Courses.
Theoretical hours: 72 hours divided into 4 weekends:
- 26 – 28 Feb 2021 [module 1 to 3]
- 26 – 28 Mar 2021 [module 4 to 6]
- 23 – 25 Apr 2021 [module 7 to 9]
- 28 – 30 May 2021 [module 10 to 12]
Friday 14:00 to 21:00h – Saturdays 10:00 to 17:00h – Sundays 9:00 to 16:00h
Practical hours: 500 hours to be completed as follows:
- We will offer our Pilates study for the internship and with each student we will coordinate the availability of schedules, days and other factors that must be taken into account according to personal circumstances.
- 100 hours of observation in our study that will be free of charge in the schedules that we will provide to the students.
- 200 hours of tuition as a trainee instructor, which will also be free of charge.
- 200 hours of personal practice to be completed in two ways:
a) Mat and machine practices between students or alone (without monitor) in the studio, which will also be free of charge.
b) Receiving private or group classes in our studio, which will be paid for but will have a 30% discount for students..
Start date: February 26th, 2021.
Place: DARTE Pilates Marbella.
Course price: 3,497 € (500 € booking fee and 2,997 € to be paid 10 days before the start of the course).
Examination Price: 150€ (not included in the course price to be paid 10 days before the exam).
Optional Mentored Open Studio + Q&A pack: 220€ (4 days of tutorship -6 hours a day- for Questions and Answers after the course).
- 500 euros reserve + 150€ (if you choose printed study books -price to be confirmed-)
- 1.347 euros 10 days before the start of the course
- 900 euros 10 days before module 4
- 900 euros 10 days before module 7