Become a Pilates instructor with one of the best schools in the world!
This training specializes in mat-based pilates, which is the very essence of the method and has infinite applications. Since the Mat Program is the basis for pilates exercises with machines, it is also the perfect springboard for the Comprehensive Global Program.
At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Work in accordance with pilates principles and introduce these principles to clients and students.
- Evaluate posture and types of posture, and detect postural deviations.
- Solve problems and provide effective exercise solutions for many physical conditions.
- Compiling comprehensive and safe mat-based pilates programs tailored to individual needs.
- Adapt a class to different environments and environments.
- Integrate small appliances into a mat-based pilates class to achieve better results.
- Use the BASI® System Block to successfully manage classes and exercises on the ground.
- Analyze and understand pilates exercises based on anatomical and biomechanical principles.
- Demonstrate a high level of the vast repertoire of classic Pilates exercises, as well as the wide range of original BASI exercises.
- Modify the exercises according to the person’s needs and objectives.
- Establish a solid foundation to continue with the next level of training: CTTC: Comprehensive Teacher Trainning Course.
Theoretical hours: 24 hours divided into 2 weekends:
- 21– 23 Feb 2020 [modules 1 to 3]
- 27 – 29 Mar 2020 [modules 4 1o 6]
Friday 14:00 to 18:00h – Saturdays 10:00 to 14:00h – Sundays 9:00 to 13:00h
Practical hours: 85 hours to be completed as follows:
- We will offer our Pilates study for the internship and with each student we will coordinate the availability of schedules, days and other factors that must be taken into account according to personal circumstances.
- Observation of classes in our studio that will be free of charge in the schedules that we will provide to the students.
- Practice giving classes as a instructor, which will also be free of charge.
- Hours of personal practice to be completed in 2 ways:
a) Mat practices between students or alone (without monitor) in the studio, which will also be free of charge.
b) Receiving private or group classes in our studio, which will be paid for but will receive a 30% discount for students.
Price: 950 € (500 € booking fee and 450 € to be paid 10 days before the start of the course).
Examination Price: Included.
Registration and payment: