This 3-day Advanced Training Certificate presents a Physiotherapeutic Approach to working with clients who have injuries, physical limitations and mobility impairments.
Specific injuries and pathologies are examined and students learn about the precautions and/or contraindications for these conditions, as well as other exercise options and modifications to the original BASI Pilates repertoire. Course participants will learn safe ways to work with clients who suffer some of the injuries and pathologies we encounter most often. A manual is included and participants receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
- 760 € (700€ if you pay before September 30th)
- 500 € full audit (repeat entire course)
- 200 € 1-day audit (repeat only 1 day)
Method of payment:
- 300 € – Booking a place
- remaining € – before September 30th
- remaining € + 60 € – after September 30th
- Friday 14h to 21h
- Saturday 10h to 17h
- Sunday 9h to 16h
Registration and payment: